Thank you so much for joining me today in episode S1E33 of the NYCFC Fan Podcast. Today I’m met with Matt Reed as we discuss the 3-1 loss New York City FC had against the Red Bulls. Show notes for this episode will be found at http://nycfcpodcast.com/s1e33
Here’s what you’ll hear on today’s episode:
- We breakdown the 6′ goal scored by Thomas McNamara
- Chris Wingert’s early injury which lead to a substitution
- Third and final substitution which was defender for defender
- Breakdown of the Red Bulls first goal
- How the Red Bulls took over the second half
- The amazing Tifo’s created by The Third Rail and Hearts of Oak
All show notes will be found at http://nycfcpodcast.com/s1e33
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
To leave a voice message that will be featured on a future show visit NYCFCPodcast.com/chat.
Subscribe to the NYCFC Fan Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher
If you enjoyed this episode can you share it with the rest of the NYCFC fans by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes? Simply click here. Leaving a 5 star rating and review will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely and it’ll help other NYCFC Fans find this podcast! I appreciate all that you do for the show and hope you continue to enjoy it. Your reviews truly motivate and inspire me. Thank you!
Follow and interact with NYCFC Fan Podcast on…